What’s better than pumpkin pie? Mini pumpkin pies! Pumpkin pie is a creamy, sweet must-have for fall. These individual servings are the perfect way to finish off your delicious meal. No utensils necessary!
What You Need:
2 cups pureed pumpkin
1 large egg
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup milk of choice
3 tsp melted butter or coconut oil
1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 drops dōTERRA Clove essential oil
2 drops dōTERRA Ginger essential oil
5 drops dōTERRA Cassia essential oil
1 uncooked pie crust
*makes enough for 12 mini pies or 1 medium sized pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take pie crust and cut out circles to fit inside greased muffin tin. Don’t roll the dough out too thin or else the pie will fall apart after its cooked.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Evenly divide the pie filling into pie crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until crust lightly browns and when a toothpick inserted into the pies come out clean.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, or until cool. Gently remove from pan and refrigerate. Enjoy!