Italian Chicken Soup is an easy and delicious meal that should be a staple in every home. The fresh vegetables and hearty sauce will make you feel full and satisfied without being weighed down.
3 tablespoons flaked oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 chicken breast
4 stalks celery
1 green pepper
1 package Ditalini pasta
4 Roma tomatoes
1 pint whipping cream
2 drops Oregano essential oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of flaked oregano in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and 1 cup of water in pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Dice 4 stalks of celery and 1 green pepper. Place celery and green pepper in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute.
- Place chicken and celery and green pepper mixture back into pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with 5 cups of water and pour over noodles until covered.
- Add ½ teaspoon of real salt and ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper. Cook in pressure cooker on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- When complete, add 1 pint of whipping cream, 4 Roma tomatoes diced, the sautéed oregano, and Oregano essential oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for 1 minute before serving.