The holidays are right around the corner which means lots of great food. Give your guests a delicious dish that will be refreshing to their palates. Great on its own, as a condiment, or as a dip, this cranberry chutney will be asked for from all.
What You Need:
1 whole seedless orange (including the peel and rind)
2 cored, peeled green apples
2 cups whole cranberries
1/3 – 1/2 cup honey
3 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
Note: To add some spice, add a jalapeno pepper.
- Combine orange, apples, and cranberries into a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Pour ingredients into large bowl. Add honey. Start with 1/3 cup and add more until you have your desired sweetness.
- Add 3 drops Wild Orange essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour chutney into airtight container and let it rest in the fridge for 1-4 hours.
Note: This cranberry chutney can be made as much as 4 days in advance.
- Once rested, use as desired. Enjoy on its own, on top of turkey, or even on your leftover turkey sandwiches.
For an extra special treat, put on top of cream cheese with crackers for a light and refreshing dip.