Are your feet resembling sand paper at all? No worries, we have it covered! This amazing Whipped Peppermint Foot Lotion is just what your dry feet need. It is a light, moisturizing lotion that you can really use anywhere on your body. For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before you go to sleep.
What You Need:
1 teaspoon beeswax
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 tablespoons shea butter
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- In a small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils. Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken the process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip the lotion. Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place into container. To use, rub on heels. For the best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before you go to sleep.
We want to see your results! Take a photo of your homemade creations using dōTERRA products and post on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #doterraCanadadiy for a chance to be featured!