Dry skin got you down? Made with beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and essential oils, these natural moisturizing lotion bars will nourish and soothe dry skin. Just rub the bar on your skin and let your body’s natural heat melt the lotion. After one use, you won’t know how you lived without it.
⅔ cup beeswax
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cocoa butter
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
15 drops of dōTERRA essential oil
Recommended essential oils: Citrus Bliss, Peppermint, Lavender
- Measure all ingredients, except for essential oils, in a large glass jar.
- Place jar in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 10-15 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat. Let rest for 3 minutes. Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold.
Tip: For an exfoliating lotion bar, add oatmeal to the bottom of the mold.
- Let mixture harden for 2-3 hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in a container until ready to use.
- Just rub lotion bar on skin for extreme moisture.