Do your kids ever need a little motivation to wash their hands or body? Why not make it fun for them by creating soap in different shapes, colors, and aromas they enjoy.
What You Need:
Melt and pour soap base
Your favorite dōTERRA essential oil
- Cut the soap base into small chunks and place into heat-proof glass container.
- Place in a saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water until melted (around 5-10 minutes). To melt it more quickly, place it in the microwave for 15 second intervals.
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, divide the soap base into glass containers equal to the amount of colors you want to use.
- Add color and essential oils and stir well.
- Pour into silicone mold and let rest for 2-3 hours or until hard.
- Once hard, remove from silicone mold and enjoy! Just store in a plastic bag until ready to use.
We want to see your results! Take a photo of your homemade creations using dōTERRA products and post on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #doterraCanadadiy for a chance to be featured!